Another unboxing? What is this madness? After the great Collectors edition of Kingdom Come Deliverance, I now unbox the collectors statue of Valus from Shadow of the Colossus. The game apparently is one of the best remakes ever (according to critics) so I look forward to playing it.
In this video I open the Collectors Edition of Kingdom Come Deliverance. The Collectors edition comes with a bunch of cool things (that steelcase just looks amazing) but the party piece is definitely the 6 inch polyresin figurine of Henry. What do you guys think about this CE? Let me know in the comments!
Last week I was looking on Amazon for a figurine/statue of King Kong. I didn’t find a figurine (well I did but they were a but too expensive) but I did stumble upon these. They are figurines of animals that use medieval weapons; yes, I know that that sounds weird. They are made by a company named Papo; it’s a French company and they make all kinds of figurines. At first I was only interested in the gorilla but I then decided to grab 4 of them which I show you guys in this video. My verdict; they look pretty cool and they are pretty well detailed so if you’re looking for some weird animal figurines you know which ones to get!
Just a little game of TDM on Gibraltar I played with my brother. I didn’t finish with the most amazing score (24-6) but I still feel it’s worth a watch.
I got this box full of Call of Duty WWII Goodies for €29.99 and I decided to unbox it for you guys! Hope you enjoy it!
This box contains:
- A limited lithograph of Call of Duty WWII
- Ronald Daniels Dog Tags
- Ronald Daniels Cable Guy Figurine
- Commando Beanie
- Two Call of Duty WWII drinking glasses
- A tin war cup
- Two coasters with a map of occupied territories in World War 2
For this trophy you need to complete a 60 hit combo. That might sound difficult but this video will show you an easy way to get it!
This is what you need to do:
- Go to arcade mode and lower the difficulty to very easy
- Then select Captain America and Iron Man
- Proceed and fight until you have 2 bars of power
- Active the first bar (the easy hyper combo), then press R1 to call in your second character (active switch) and activate their easy hyper combo.
- The achievement/trophy will unlock after the match is finished!